This fiber is used to instead of steel fiber for reinforcement to cement concrete. Compare with steel fiber, it has the advantage of easy dispersing and blending, no damage to the mixing equipments, etc. ApplyingInstruction:
1. Ration design of fiber concrete: Generally the recommend amount to add to the concrete is more than 2.7kg/m3(volume ratio is 0.3%), reinforcement adding amount is 5.5kg, compare with adding 4.7kg of steel fiber, 5.4kg polymer fiber have the same volume ratio to the concrete.
2. Length: Common crack-resistant usage: 5mm
3. Matchingratio: Usually it is no need to change the matching ratio of the concrete. Considering the requirement of fissure-resistant, the polymer fiber is recommended to compare with polypropylene fiber mesh, with volume ratio of 1: 1(0.9kg/m3 of cement concrete).
4. Mixeradoption: Double-axle horizontal compelling mixer is priority.
5. Mix process: Crushed stones, fibers and sands are put into mixer in succession. After stirring for two minutes, fiber will fully spead and then add cement and water stir normally. The addition of materials also can be put into as common concrete, but the stirring time shuld be properly prolonged to make fiber compeletly mixed.
6. Shaping and maintainance: There is no special requirement, may along the vibrating time for 30s, the maintainance of the fiber concrete should be done as the same as common concrete.